- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- 10 year life
- Responds to heat build-up from large flaming fires
- Add an Ei168RC RadioLINK base for wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- Heat sensor triggers at 58°C
The Ei144RC Heat Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a thermistor that triggers when the temperature of 58°C is reached.
The Heat alarm will react to the heat in the Kitchen or Garage rather than smoke, making it more resistant to fumes, such as burnt toast and therefore less likely to false alarm.
The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install. As with the rest of the 140RC Series alarm the Ei144RC Heat alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.
|Manufacturer Part Code