- Protects hot and cold water pipework that may be subject to freezing conditions
- Simple solution for the prevention of burst pipes
- Suitable for both metal and plastic pipe up to 50mm diameter
- Ready made unit with fitted 1.5m cold lead and 3 pin plug for simple installation
- Integrated thermostat energises system when temperature falls below 3°C
Ecoflex Pipe Frost Protection cable is a simple solution to prevent frozen pipes in domestic and small commercial buildings. Composed of a pre-terminated fixed resistance heating cable fitted with a pipe thermostat this is a simple, low cost solution.
The integrated thermostat monitors pipe temperature and energises the system when there is a risk of freezing. Once a safe pipe temperature has been reached the cable switches off to save energy.
|Manufacturer Part Code