- Wireless thermostat can be placed anywhere within 30 meters of the receiver
- The two units are linked by RF (Wireless Frequency 433Mhz)
- Optional economy and comfort operation
- Unique RF address to avoid interference
- Clear LCD display
- Large, simple control knob
- Optional temperature display of Celsius or Fahrenheit scale
- ErP Class 1
The Choice RSTAT3 is a non-programmable wireless room thermostat designed to be simple to use whilst bringing you comfort and energy economy. Comprising of a battery powered thermostat (transmitter) and a separate relay unit (receiver). The transmitter is intended for wall mounting in the main living area in your house with the receiver being mounted close to the boiler.
In addition to on/off control the unit provides the option to regulate your heating system using the two temperature, Comfort/Economy switch.
Designed to provide simple automatic control of your heating systems, by sensing the air temperature and switching on the heating when the air temperature falls below the thermostat setting and switching off when temperature is reached.
|Display Type||Digital Display|