- Provides up to 5X greater wear protection than the competition
- Our formula delivers the ultimate lubrication for less frequent reapplications
- Lubricates at least 2X longer than the competition
- Lubricates, waterproofs and protects metal and non-metal surfaces
- 50 state VOC compliant
- NSF Category H2 (#146863)
WD-40 Specialist® Silicone Lubricant safely lubricates, waterproofs and protects metal and non-metal surfaces such as rubber, plastic and vinyl. This formula dries fast and leaves a clear, non-staining film that doesn't stick or make a mess, so it won't attract dirt. This silicone lubricant spray is great for use on cables, pulleys, guide rails, valves, linkages, hinges, locks and more. Effective in-use temperatures ranging from -100°F to 500°F.