A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Dear Valued Customer,
We can assure all our customers that we are following Government guidance and strict social distancing measures are in place at all our branches.
YESSS have been proud to maintain a service during these testing times and have supplied products to key organisations such as, Health & Social Care, Utilities, Communication & Financial, Food and Other Necessary Goods, Public Safety and National Security and Transport. We have maintained this supply throughout this crisis but now are happy to announce we are open to the general public also.
What to expect when you visit our branches:
• All branches have been fitted with separation screens at the counter, this is for your safety so please follow instructions given
• You may see floor signage indicating a safe distance from fellow customers, please ensure that you adhere to this whilst on site
• Sanitising gels will be available for your use at several stations in the branch
• Our teams will guide you and answer any questions as there may be a one-way system on-site, but this will be clearly sign posted
• It would be preferable for payments to be made via bank cards, but our teams will accommodate cash sales if necessary
• If the sales counter is busy, you may be asked to wait for access to the branch. This is to adhere to the social distancing guidance, whilst keeping a reduced number of customers in the branch at any one time.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and work in line with best practice, we will update our customers with regards to any changes to our services, processes or policies.
Stay safe and look after one another.