- Eliminates the need to remove socket faceplate from wall
- 'Speeds Up' testing of R2, R1 + R2
- Enables voltage testing at the wall socket
- Saves time and money when testing
- A 'must have' for all electricians
- Robust and rugged design
Our TIS 1100 is a must have accessory for any electrician who carries out testing. It eliminates the need to remove the faceplate of the socket from the wall when testing R2, R1 + R2, saving valuable time and expense. The adapter also allows voltage testing from the socket, without having to open the 'shutters' of the wall socket.
|Safety Voltage Rating||230V|