- In tests the EVO®2 proved far tougher than the EN397 standard required and far tougher than any of it’s competitors
- A 6 point polyethylene cradle harness system offers unrivalled comfort without compromising performance
- Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested
- Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings
- OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet
- Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders
- Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear
The EVO®2 Comfort Plus™ helmet combines a super strong shell for superior all day protection in the widest range of environments, with the comfort benefits of the new Evolution® 3D Adjustment™ harness system. EVO®2 is a true evolution of the long established MK®2 and Mk®3 helmets, which were first launched in the 1970’s, the EVO®2 retains the JSP signature styling while incorporating developments first seen in the EVO®8. Packed full of the latest protection technology and features such as the Evolution® 3D Adjustment™ harness system, Revolution® Wheel Ratchet or the unique OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet, which can be adjusted using one hand in a single swift movement.