- In harsh conditions it maintains its robust bond when cured from -40°C to 120°C
- Perfect solution for use in kitchens and food preparation areas
- Ideal sealant for under water applications even resistant to saltwater
- For instant repair or bonding with carbon fibre materials, fibreglass and GRP
- Allows flexible adhesion that can move with the expansion and contraction of metal and steel
- Contains no solvents, is odourless and kind to the environment
- Contain no solvents so will never crack, shrink or collapse, creating a permanent seal/bond
- Contains no solvents or isocyanates so it will not degrade the back of mirrors
- Perfect for roofing applications, seals, grips and fills lead flashings to stone, brick and felt
User-friendly, hybrid polymer formulation for the ultimate in bonding and sealing. An alternative to mastics, wood and PU adhesives, silicones, acrylics and butyl rubber sealants.
Contains no solvents so will never crack or shrink. Can be applied on wet surfaces, painted or moulded. Very high bond strength with resistance to fungal and bacterial growth.
|Manufacturer Part Code