- Ideal for areas with regular foot traffic
- Protect cables, and address a common cause of trips and falls
- 30mm x 10mm cavity
- Ribbed non-slip base, pre-split rear for ease of use
- Flexible PVC - Neat tapered design, lengths uncoil to lay flat
- Fully safety tested and certified to BS EN 60670-1:2005
Medium Duty profiles uncoil to effectively lay flat across surfaces, while the tapered sloping sides are pedestrian-friendly. The pre-split back enables users to simply retro-fit the profile over the cables. Features combine so that cables can be contained within the cavity, with minimal risk of movement.
The unique connector pins provide an effective friction-fit connection that can be pushed-in, then later pulled apart, in adjoining lengths – to cover whatever length of cable is required. It is insufficient covering, say, only two-thirds of a trailing cable!
|Inner Channel Size||10mm x 30mm|
|Material||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|