- Powder Coated Epoxy Resin finish RAL 7035
- Blank gland plates top and bottom
- Removeable door with slotted lock (key lock available)
- Designed in the UK to BSEN61439-3 1991
- Manufactured in the UK to BSEN61439-3
- Degree of protection IP3X to BSEN60529
- 400A rated busbars
- 125A Incomer can be fitted left, right, top or bottom
- Single or three pole 16/25KA rated MCCBs
- Maximum rating of outgoing MCCBs 125A
ERIS’s range of Mini Panel Boards are wall mounted electrical distribution systems designed for use with MCCBs. The Mini Panel Board range offers space saving, uncomplicated solutions for sub and main power distribution.
The three phase incoming electrical supply can be connected through the pre installed 125A MCCB incomer. A combination of single phase and three phase loads can be connected to the outgoing terminals.
The neutral conductor can be isolated by the supply connection device or connected directly to the neutral bar. Twin earth and neutral bars allow easy identification with corresponding line conductors. Protection from exposed electrical conductors is provided by a cover plate, through which the supply and loads can be manually switched. Access to the switches is by opening the hinged door which is lockable.
A preset number of 125A rated outgoing MCCB’s can be used with the Mini Panel Board range. Should you require higher amperage outgoing MCCB’s please refer to our 400A Panel Board range.
|Manufacturer Part Code
|Number of Ways