- Soft, flexible TPR back of hand impact protection
- High cut resistance, level ‘D’
- Lightweight, flexible shell to minimise hand fatigue
- Stitched material reinforcement between thumb and forefinger for enhanced protection
- Sandy Nitrile palm coating for good dry and oil grip and high durability
- Touch-screen fingertips
- Good dexterity and sense of touch
MCR Safety’s impact protection gloves have robust armour to shield the back of your hand . This 13 gauge shell construction is fine so the glove can deliver a soft and comfortable fit. The ergonomic design also adds dexterity and flexibility.
Nitrile sandy gives the coating a fine sandy texture that’s great for powerful grip. The coating extends over the palm and the inner sides of the fingers and thumb. It’s durable, flexible and tactile, even allowing for touch-screen fingertips to operate tech.
|Manufacturer Part Code