- BASEC Approved
- Plain annealed copper conductor
- Thermosetting XLPE insulation
- Laminated aluminium screen
- Tinned annealed copper CPC
- Thermoplastic Low Smoke Non-Halogen (LSNH) sheath
- Operating temperature: -15°C to 70°C
- Min bending radius: 6 x Ø
These cables are intended for installation in air (which includes installation in trunking or other closed systems), and in thin partitions and building voids when connected to a suitably selected protective device . Providing that the design and installation is carried out in accordance with BS7671 the cable can also be installed in ductwork, behind plaster, indoors and outdoors (where suitably protected).
Key benefits to using Multiuse cable are that it is quick to install, lightweight, flexible and pliable - all these features result in a pre-shielded cable which is easy to install and easily dressed.
|Cross Sectional Area||1.5mm²|
|Number of Cores||2 Core|
|Sheath Material||LSNH (Low Smoke Non-Halogen)|