- 5% Lighter than a standard fibre cut E glove
- No blended fibre glass therefore no fibre breakdown which reduces protection and causes irritation
- Pinky drop technology ensures that the glove follows the contours of the hand including the little finger, this improves dexterity and comfort
- 9.16x stronger than HPPE on an equal weight glove
- High density PU for grip
- High levels of flexibility, tactility and durability
- Breathable to reduce clammy hands
- Powerful grip across wide range of applications
- Anti-bacterial treated to prevent odour
This glove is made from Graphene Fibre, the latest yarn technology using ultra-lightweight carbonaceous fibre, now skilfully adapted for use in specialist hand protection. It brings great benefits as it allows extreme cut-resistant gloves to be 25% lighter and therefore far easier on the hand.
At Cut Level ‘E’ on a 15-gauge shell, this glove is comfortable, breathable and allows for great hand agility with minimal fatigue.
The PU coating provides a second-skin feel and a secure grip. It’s ideal for precision handling tasks in environments where cut hazards are present.
There are no harsh fibres, the glove is sanitised for hygiene and also comes compete with a reinforced thumb-crotch for additional protection.
|Black / Blue
|Manufacturer Part Code