- BASEC Approved
- Plain annealed copper conductors
- Mineral ceramic (Mica) tape
- Cross linked thermosetting LSNH insulated
- Operating temperature: -15°C to 90°C
- Min bending radius: 6 x Ø
These cables are suitable for use in fixed installations in industrial areas, buildings and similar applications, where the maintenance of power supply during a fire is required for a defined period of time.
Particularly suitable for locations where a defined level of resistance to fire and a low level of emission of smoke and corrosive gases are required when the cable is affected by fire or burning. For use where special fire performance is necessary or where local conditions or regulations require increased levels of public safety.
|Cross Sectional Area
|Manufacturer Part Code
|Number of Cores
|LSNH (Low Smoke Non-Halogen)