- Mains powered base with rechargeable lithium cell back up
- Add this to the 140RC series alarms for RadioLINK wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Eliminates tricky wiring runs
- Saves time, mess and money
- Makes it easier to add in new alarms and accessories
The Ei168RC RadioLINK Base is an easi-fit mounting plate with built-in RadioLINK. It provides wireless interconnect between alarms, i.e. when one alarm is triggered, all alarms in the system sound. It is mains powered unit with a rechargeable lithium cell back-up, to be used instead of the easi-fit base to enable the alarms to have RadioLINK capabilities. The Ei168RC RadioLINK base is compatible with the 140RC Series alarms – Ei146RC, Ei144RC & Ei141RC.
Once all the alarms have been installed the RadioLINK system is secured by a special House Coding function to safeguard the system from interference from other RF systems.
The Ei168RC allows for easy expansion of an existing hard-wired interconnected system. A mixed wired and wireless system is often referred to as a hybrid system. To set a hybrid system up - Simply fit one Ei168RC base to an alarm in the existing alarms and any new alarms with Ei168RC bases. Once installation is complete House Code the alarms together into a system. If any alarm, hard-wired or wireless, is now triggered it will sound all the alarms in the system.
|Manufacturer Part Code