- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13 compliance from the BSI
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/key switch entry
- Four detector zone circuits
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required
- Multiple indicators
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC's CFP 4 zone conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes four detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
|Number of Zones||4 Zones|