- Reflective piping on all models adds extra visibility and therefore safety in all working environments
- Extra holes in the liner plus the two mesh panels on the outer mean added ventilation for coolness and comfort
- Unique one-handed angled adjuster to quickly fit, giving true one size fits all. Sizing ranges from 53cm to 63cm head size
- The protective liner protects against impacts from the sides as well as from above. It is also removable, so the outer cap is fully washable for hygiene purposes and extended life cycle
- Terry towelling sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer
- Ultra sleek low profile design means the HardCap™ A1+ is almost indistinguishable from a high street 'fashion' baseball cap
The new HardCap™ A1+ is another major innovation from JSP in head protection design. Designed to exceed the most recent standards, EN812:2012, years of thought and design iterations have been undertaken to develop a product that is unrivalled in both performance and style. Sleek and low profile, it’s almost impossible to distinguish from a standard 'high street' baseball cap.