- Removable door with slotted lock (key lock available) Designed in the UK to BSEN 61439
- Manufactured in the UK to BSEN 61439
- Degree of protection IP3X to BSEN 61529
- 400A rated busbars
- Incomer can be fitted either top or bottom
- Incomers can be MCCBs, Isolators or RCBOs
- Single pole MCCBs up to 125A
- Three pole MCCBs up to 125A
- Maximum rating of outgoing MCCBs 125A One or two 160A, one 250A or one 400A TP MCCBs can be fitted above main section
- Metering options are available on incomer and outgoing MCCBs
ERIS’s range of 400A Panel Boards are wall-mounted electrical distribution systems designed for use with MCCBs. The 400A range offers uncomplicated solutions for sub and main power distribution.
The three phase incoming electrical supply can be connected through a Switch Disconnector, Circuit Breaker or RCBO, the latter offering earth leakage protection. A combination of single phase and three phase loads can be connected to the outgoing terminals.
The neutral conductor can be isolated by the supply connection device or connected directly to the neutral bar. Twin earth and neutral bars allow easy identification with corresponding line conductors. Protection from exposed electrical conductors is provided by a cover plate, through which the supply and loads can be manually switched. Access to the switches is by opening the hinged door which is lockable.
A preset number of 125A and one 160A, 200A or 250A rated outgoing MCCB kit can be used with the 400A range of panel boards. Should you require higher amperage outgoing MCCB’s these can be supplied as additional enclosed kits which fit at the top of the panel board.
Type 1 or Type 1+2 surge protection and meter kits are also available should they be required.
|Manufacturer Part Code
|Number of Ways