- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Compatibility with Apollo's XP95/Discovery protocol
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits
- Two programmable inputs
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function
- Phased evacuation facility
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 non-redundant network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel
C-TEC’s XFP single loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in durable metal enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Apollo's XP95/Discovery protocol.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe's best-selling addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features - please refer to the feature list below - the XFP501/X is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution and its new range of EN54 certified addressable sounders and VADs.