- Annealed copper conductor
- Cross linked elastomeric insulated
- Cross linked elastomeric sheathed
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Min bending radius: 6 x Ø
Ordinary duty rubber flexible cords are used where the risk of mechanical damage and mechanical stresses is normal, I. e. when cables are subject to low mechanical stresses in the areas of application, and the risk of mechanical damage is low, as is the case to be expected in the normal use of small to medium size equipment in domestic and commercial as well as in light industrial premises. Examples of appliances that use ordinary duty rubber flexible cords include vacuum cleaners, kitchen equipment, small electrical welding machines and portable hand tools.
|Cross Sectional Area||1mm²|
|Number of Cores||3 Core|