- Precision ground back tapered flute prevents drill from jamming in holes and provides easy tool removal
- Thin body core with deep flutes allows greater removal of wood chips
- The 'In Flute' is steam tempered to provide a smooth finish which allows rapid removal of wood chips and faster drilling
- Precision machined 'spur' scores the outline of the hole into the wood, helping the bit to stay true and produce clean holes with minimal break through
- Screw tip pulls the auger through the wood for added ease of use and minimal user effort
- Wood Augers can be used in: hardwoods, softwoods, veneered chipboard, plywood and chipboard
SDS Hexagon shank wood augers incorporate ground and sharpened combination cutting edges that produce fast, clean and accurate holes.