- Annealed flexible copper conductor
- Thermosetting rubber insulated
- Thermosetting rubber sheathed
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 60°C
- Min bending radius: 6 x Ø
These cables are designed to provide high flexibility and have the capacity to withstand harsh weather conditions, oil and greases, mechanical and thermal stress - therefore these cables are well suited for use in harsh industrial conditions.
Applications include handling equipment, mobile power supplies, worksites, stage and audio visual equipment and also port and dam areas. Due to the cables suitability for submersion under water it is also used for drainage and water treatment as well as electric motors and pumps in underwater conditions.
|Cross Sectional Area||2.5mm²|
|Number of Cores||3 Core|