- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters - loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- Suite of earths test for electrode resistance measurement
- On-board data storage and Bluetooth® download
This latest series of multifunction installation tester adds one to the nomenclature and vastly to the value of these testers. This range of instruments are expressly for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
The MFT1711 entry level 18th Edition tester offering CAT IV, 3 and 2-wire non trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display, frequency measurement and the largest, brightest and clearest display on the market. This now adds a 1kV insulation test range, Auto RCD tests, 10mA RCD, programmable (VAR) RCD, ZMAX and true RMS voltage measurement.
|Manufacturer Part Code
|Continuity, Earth, Insulation, Loop, RCD