- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its origin-al aerosol volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
Firefoam B1 Handheld is a quick-setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam. It expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents and meets the extremely stringent requirements of the test criteria BS476 Part 20; Class B1. Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after approximately one hour.
|Fire Rated||4 Hours|
|Shelf Life||12 Month|